Employment with The Hisey Company
Below you will find a form where you can submit your application for employment
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
CLASS A CDL DRIVER
STEEL BUILDING ERECTORS/FABRICATION
PROJECT ESTIMATING & MANAGEMENT
General Laborer Positions
We are seeking hard-working and reliable construction workers to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor. Although experience isn't essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
Crew Member Responsibilities:
· Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
· Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
· Operate and care for construction equipment
· Removing debris/garbage and general site maintenance.
· Assembling, transporting/carrying, and breaking down concrete forms.
· Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
· Following all health and safety regulations.
· Excavation, transporting dirt, and jobsite grading.
· Mixing, pouring, leveling, and floating concrete.
· Tying, carrying, and inventorying Rebar.
· Assist installing Underground and Above-Ground Piping.
· General Helper Duties.
Crew Member Job Requirements:
· No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
· Similar work experience may be beneficial.
· Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
· Be mild-tempered and a team player.
· Be healthy, strong, and fit.
Crew Member Advancement Opportunities:
· Operating Heavy Machinery such as Excavators, Skid Steers, Wheel Loaders, etc.
· Interpreting/Understanding construction plans for use in lay-out, orientation, dimensions,
and overall coordination.
· Complex Carpentry to create specific and defined structures that aiding in constructing the
· Laying various types of piping, learning about the different pieces such as valves and
hydrants, and what part they perform in the job.
· Use of Specialized Equipment to aid in jobsite productivity.
· Training to advance into a Crew Leader position.